STANLEY Healthcare Support Community Producing Increased Customer Satisfaction
New range of on-line self-service functions improves customer experience and results in faster resolution times
WALTHAM, Mass., September 13, 2016 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, today announced that its redesigned customer support portal, the STANLEY Healthcare Support Community*, part of its By Your Side™ lifetime customer care commitment, is producing measurable improvements in customer experience and satisfaction. Built using the enterprise cloud solutions of Salesforce for customer support and engagement, the portal both extends the self-serve functions available to customers and gives STANLEY Healthcare’s Technical Support team a 360-degree view of customer data for faster response times. (View the introductory video.)
“Customer satisfaction is the top priority for STANLEY Healthcare,” said Scott Hucksoll, Vice President, Professional Services and Support for STANLEY Healthcare. “Our solutions are a critical part of the operations of hospitals and senior living organizations, and we are always looking for innovative ways to elevate the customer experience. The new Support Community is a tangible commitment to providing our customers with the most advanced tools to keep our solutions operating at maximum effectiveness.”
The portal has produced dramatic improvements in customer service, including:
- 6x increase in agent productivity: The time required to identify a customer and get a complete picture of the individual has dropped from 10 minutes to 1½ minutes;
- 20% increase in first-call resolution: With the improved visibility, agents are now able to resolve more support requests on the first call, improving customer satisfaction and productivity;
- Increase in customer satisfaction: In post-interaction surveys, customer satisfaction has risen to 9 out of 10.
“Episcopal Senior Communities uses STANLEY Healthcare’s technology to enable residents to call for help whenever they need; it can literally be a matter of life and death,” says Karen Kemp, IT Business Analyst, Episcopal Senior Communities. “We put our trust in STANLEY Healthcare for this vital life-safety application not just because of the technology, but also because we believed that they could give us the best support through tools like the on-line Support Community.”
The portal is designed as a rich self-service community for customers to quickly find the information they need, request service, and interact with peers and experts from STANLEY Healthcare. The visually driven design makes it easy for customers to quickly find the service they are looking for from both desktop and mobile platforms.
A range of actions can be initiated by customers on the portal:
- Open support tickets: Customers can quickly make a support request, as well as track open tickets. Suggested solutions as the user types speeds up the process of opening a ticket.
- Manage Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA): Customers can now see the warranty status of their product and can decide between return for repair or purchase of a new item if no longer under warranty.
- Request service: On-site services such as inspections, repairs and training can be quickly scheduled.
- Shop for consumable items: Key items for many of STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions can be ordered from the portal, eliminating the need to generate purchase orders and other paperwork.
- Analyze tag battery usage: Customers can import a battery usage report for STANLEY Healthcare’s Wi-Fi asset and other tags from the MobileView® software and generate a graphical representation of battery usage. This shows when and under what conditions battery power is being used to help customers fine-tune configuration to maximize battery life.
- Access knowledge base: Thousands of articles and videos help customers quickly find answers to common questions. The knowledge base also contains the most recent software and a complete set of user documentation for all solutions, including quick reference guides and administrator manuals.
- Engage with peers and STANLEY Healthcare experts: The Support Community has both a Discussion Room and Ideas portal for customers to engage with peers and solution experts from STANLEY Healthcare.
In addition to the above functionality, the portal offers several additional features to STANLEY Healthcare’s extensive network of distribution, technology and integration partners. These include managing software licenses, accessing STANLEY Healthcare’s mobile apps for system maintenance, and the Software Development Kit for custom API development.
“STANLEY Healthcare’s real-time location solutions are a strategic technology for our health system. The RTLS infrastructure has to be available 24x7 across all of our facilities and that means that we expect STANLEY Healthcare to support us 24x7,” says Carlos Quintero, manager of the AeroScout-RTLS team for Adventist Health System and Florida Hospital. “We really appreciate the responsiveness of STANLEY Healthcare to our needs. The new Support Community will make it even easier to access the support and services that we have come to rely on.”
The Support Community is part of STANLEY Healthcare’s By Your Side lifetime customer care commitment; the program offers a range of services and supports at every stage of the customer journey, and is a core component of STANLEY Healthcare’s customer-centric vision.
“This completely changes how we engage with customers. We have moved from reactive to proactive, from local to global, from deskbound to mobile. We have placed customers at the center of our business by giving them full access to their information, and the ability to connect with every part of our business,” said Amihai Zeltzer, Director of Business Transformation at STANLEY Healthcare.
The STANLEY Healthcare Support Community is built using Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud, a powerful solution designed to help companies provide fast, agile and effective customer service. Salesforce empowers service organizations to deliver in-context service everywhere, supercharge agent productivity, and provide smarter support for today's connected customers. STANLEY Healthcare’s innovative use of Service Cloud has been recognized with a Salesforce Service Surfboard Award and has been featured in a profile video.
“We’re constantly looking for examples of amazing ways that our customers are transforming their businesses with outstanding customer service,” says Mike Milburn, GM and SVP, Service Cloud, Salesforce. “STANLEY Healthcare is a shining example of a company using service in innovative in new ways to differentiate themselves and stay close to their customers in an increasingly digital world. Their pioneering approach of anytime, anywhere support is critical in the healthcare industry.”
*The Support Community is available to STANLEY Healthcare customers with a valid contractual agreement in place with STANLEY Healthcare.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200