Transform Data into Visual, Meaningful, Actionable Insight
Enables a whole new level of understanding of patient experience, clinical processes, equipment conditions and asset management flows.
MobileView Analytics is an advanced business intelligence tool that transforms real-time information about patients, staff and assets into powerful visual dashboards.
Through advanced analytics, you can ask questions of your data—opening up entirely new levels of operational insight to make better decisions, identify process improvement opportunities, and apply predictive analytics to optimize performance.
MobileView Analytics provides faster insight into patient and clinic flows, quickly identifying opportunities to improve patient experience and address the process points that can impact wait time, staff contact time and other factors affecting patient satisfaction. The ability to measure different phases of care allows staff to visualize the patient experience and understand where the gaps are and strive for the best possible patient experience.
Par Level Management
Visual analytics gives material management a real-time understanding of how well current par level practices are performing. The dashboards also highlight areas for improvement and ensure seamless, behind-the-scenes provisioning of critical equipment to meet clinical needs. Whether tracking infusion pumps, telemetry packs or gurneys, MobileView Analytics provides better insights to improve asset distribution and utilization, increase staff efficiency, and reduce capital and operational costs.
MobileView Analytics transforms environmental conditions data into meaningful, visual information. Intuitive dashboards allow staff to quickly understand current temperature and humidity levels and trends across monitored storage devices and rooms, with problematic assets prioritized. Visibility boards enable timely response to temperature warnings before a situation becomes critical—improving staff efficiency while avoiding spoilage costs and reducing safety risks. In addition, historical dashboards make it easy to view individual asset performance for regulatory compliance, find patterns in temperature deviations, and apply predictive analytics to identify potential device malfunctions before they occur.
Hand Hygiene Compliance
Healthcare-Associate Infections (HAIs) are a major threat to patient safety and cost organizations over $35 billion annually. Visual analytics allows healthcare facilities to see hand hygiene compliance rates and events—system-wide, unit or staff level—to understand gaps in compliance, identify staff members or units requiring further education and drive hand hygiene accountability at the individual level. By presenting compliance data in a visual form, MobileView Analytics gives nurses, managers and infection perfectionist an important tool to see and improve performance to counteract the serious challenge posed by HAIs.
The easy-to-understand visual dashboards and charts allow fast, simple, accurate and interactive insight to clinical and operational staff in real time.
MobileView Analytics’ intuitive design is for the business or clinical user - empowering all levels of staff with anytime, anywhere analytics.
Accurate, Real-Time Updates
MobileView's data warehouse is updated in near real-time, which means there is virtually no time needed to "crunch the numbers". Users get fast insight into their data and can readily understand what's going on in their world - right now.
Dynamic Data Exploration
MobileView Analytics is built to be a hands-on experience. With interactive dashboards, users can ask questions of the data in real-time, making on-the-fly analysis or simple drill-downs to see specific data points.
Versatility and Customization
With MobileView Analytics, users can quickly and easily customize out-of-the-box dashboards.
Users can easily share their dashboards and insights via PDF, email, the web or iOS and Android tablets.
MobileView Analytics delivers rich, meaningful information on key performance measures to drive excellence in security and safety, clinical workflow, operational efficiency and patient experience. With MobileView Analytics, realizing the full power of your data has never been easier.
- Transform data into visual information that you can use for meaningful results
- Analyze trends and ask questions of your data
- Provide context to drive better decision making
- Apply predictive analytics to optimize performance
- Realize true, measured operational improvement (expedited ROI)
- Empower all levels of staff with anytime, anywhere analytics
- Reduce costs associated with data management and eliminate cumbersome, traditional reporting
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200
In The News
- Focusing on the fundamentals of data analysis
- Analytics help increase efficiencies in building use and design
- Delivering on the Promise of Healthcare Analytics: Troubleshooting, Intelligent Design and Predictive Modeling
- Emerging IoT technologies in healthcare
- MobileView Analytics Helps Improve Healthcare Decisions
- WiFi RTLS Platform for Hospitals Integrates Big Data Analytics
Related Press Releases
- 11 Feb 2016 - Huntsville Hospital Selects STANLEY Healthcare’s AeroScout Solution for Enterprise-Wide Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring
- 8 Oct 2015 - STANLEY Healthcare Enhances MobileView Analytics Business Intelligence Platform
- 3 Sep 2015 - STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase Advanced Real-Time Visibility and Analytics Solutions at HIMSS AsiaPac15
- 7 Jul 2015 - STANLEY Healthcare Customer Conference to Highlight How Real-Time Visibility and Analytics are Transforming Healthcare
- 24 Mar 2015 - STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase MobileView® Analytics* Visual Business Intelligence Platform at HIMSS 2015
- 25 Feb 2013 - STANLEY Healthcare Combines the Power of Its Solution Suite with Business Intelligence from Tableau Software