Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
Real-time Visibility and Analytics to Increase Staff Efficiency, Facilitate Regulatory Compliance and Reduce Costs
Critical storage conditions for blood, tissues, and organs are tightly regulated. Drugs and vaccines also have strict temperature requirements.
Expensive safety hazards
If a refrigerator or freezer malfunctions and the problem is not detected quickly, high-value items must be thrown out.
Inefficient manual processes
Monitoring temperature conditions is essential to patient safety, but it’s also a time-consuming task that takes time away from patient care. Manual monitoring is error-prone and can lead to time-consuming and costly investigations.
Compliance reporting headaches
Preparation for regulatory audits is time-consuming, requiring staff to sort through masses of paper-based information.
Improves operational efficiency
Intuitive analytics dashboards to understand the status of all storage and room temperature and humidity conditions, with problematic assets prioritized.
Facilitates regulatory compliance
Automates accurate collection and logging of temperature data via 24/7 monitoring.
Reduces labor costs and improves productivity
Eliminates manual temperature monitoring and enables staff to focus on clinical tasks. Automates reports of logged data to help identify trends.
Eliminates risk of human error with constant Wi-Fi temperature monitoring of safe ranges.
Reduces spoilage with real-time alerts
Minimizes the time it takes to identify and react to a problem.
Delivers hospital-wide coverage
Works over a standard Wi-Fi network, with minimal set up time; Easy and low-cost to deploy.
Smarter decision making
MobileView Analytics is a visually driven business intelligence tool that transforms complex data into real-time and historical visualizations to understand the current environmental conditions of enterprise-wide assets as well as analyzing historical performance and event data.
- Intuitive management dashboards to quickly see the status of all storage and room temperature and humidity, with problematic assets prioritized.
- Instant access to all historical data, ensuring accuracy and peace of mind that patients are being administered/given safe products.
- Quickly drill down to measurement history, specific events and correction actions, supporting regulatory compliance and management needs.
- Find patterns in temperature and humidity deviation (for example, human error or device technical problems.)
- Proactively address potential device malfunctions before they occur.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200