Healthcare Supply Chain Management
Get Organized and Efficient with Better Inventory Control, Storage and Asset Management
Medical equipment and supplies are a major part of a hospital’s overall costs, which means effective hospital supply chain management is a top priority. If a hospital can better manage its equipment, products and storage, it can reduce inventory levels and lower costs—but cumbersome manual processes often make these goals impossible to reach.
STANLEY Healthcare’s inventory, asset management and storage solutions enable you to establish order in an often chaotic healthcare setting. With our products you can ensure equipment and supplies are available in the right location, quantity, and condition to make staff more efficient and effective.
Simplify inventory control, medical supply storage and asset management
STANLEY Healthcare’s advanced inventory control software, healthcare storage products and asset management solutions help you:
- Eliminate delays in care delivery with web-based inventory management and real-time visibility to location, status and condition of assets
- Improve patient and staff safety with inventory protection against expired and recalled items and secure supply and procedure carts and cabinets
- Increase storage capacity with custom and modular storage configurations
- Decrease costs by optimizing inventory levels and and reducing equipment rental fees (e.g. pumps/specialty beds)
- Increase charge capture and simplify the reorder process with barcoding technology
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200