Healthcare Asset Tracking & Management
Increase Staff Productivity and Lower Costs with Automated Asset Tracking and Management
Analyze cyclical asset flow in context, know where inventory is in the equipment process at all times. (e.g., in-use, soiled, cleaned, SPD, in-transit or clean utility)
Investigate par levels, understanding how well current par level practices are performing, identify areas for improvement and enable materials management to manage by exception and provide clinicians with seamless, behind-the-scenes provisioning.
Explore asset utilization, seeing real-time distribution enterprise-wide to understand the effectiveness of current asset allocation and enable more intelligent decisions moving forward.
Pinpoint process bottlenecks, understand staff behavior and identify potential risks. Better business intelligence drives improved patient and staff satisfaction by reducing waits for equipment, driving efficient throughput by streamlined equipment handling and cleaning process, better process visibility and improved utilization.
Reduce staff time spent searching for, delivering, maintaining, and cleaning equipment through real-time status and location of equipment.
Increase equipment utilization and lower shrinkage rates while decreasing rental fees and penalties.
Improve patient outcomes and experiences
Provide immediate access to equipment and reduce wait times.
Increase staff productivity
Reduce time and effort associated with maintaining par levels.
Help prevent the spread of infection
Provide location history that pinpoints equipment associated with an infectious patient.
Drive better operational decision making
Powerful graphic analysis through MobileView Analytics dashboards give visibility to inventory quantity and location, par levels and equipment process cycle status.
- Explore asset utilization seeing real-time utilization enterprise-wide to understand the effectiveness of current asset utilization and enable more intelligent decisions moving forward
- Investigate par levels understanding how well current par level practices are performing, identify areas for improvement and enable materials management to manage by exception and provide clinicians with seamless, behind-the-scenes provisioning
- Analyze cyclical asset flow in context knowing in real-time where in the process of equipment management inventory is at all times (e.g., in use, soiled, cleaned, EPS, in transit or clean utility)
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200