Built for the Pediatric Environment
The Pedz system is the world’s first electronic pediatric protection system. It is designed specifically for the pediatric environment where frequent transfers and medical procedures occur as well as for a wide range of ages, from toddler to teenager. And, to encourage children to wear the tag, each child can personalize it with skins and stickers.
The Pedz system protects children on multiple levels:
- Personalized Protection: Access can be tailored to each patient based on their age, risk factors, and time of day.
- Tamper Protection: Alarm is triggered in software with any attempt to detach or cut tag strap.
- Supervision Protection: Alarm is generated when regular signal, which is sent out every ten seconds, is no longer seen by the system.
More Time for Patient Care
The Pedz system is easy to set up, use and administer so you can focus more time on patient care:
- Automatic Enrollment: Tag attaches in seconds and is automatically enrolled in the software.
- No Manual Tests: No manual checks of patient tags or other devices are required to make sure they’re working.
- Virtual Whiteboard: Information on all patients registered in the system is viewable in a large virtual whiteboard providing immediate access to the most relevant information.
The Pedz system integrates with other hospital systems, helping to automate tasks for improved workflow and patient care: