Intrusion and Fire Alarm Systems
Detect and Address Threats Before They Affect Your Senior Living Community
The numbers are sobering: According to the National Fire Protection Association, from 2006 to 2010, U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated average of 6,240 structure fires in or on health care properties per year. These fires caused an average of six civilian deaths, 171 civilian injuries and $52.1 million in direct property damage annually.
Almost half (46%) were at nursing homes, and almost one-quarter (23%) were in hospitals or hospices—pointing to the need for the best fire prevention strategy and equipment possible. Alongside the fire risk are threats of unauthorized entry within a community, potentially endangering residents and staff.
STANLEY Healthcare offers advanced fire detection and alarm systems to meet local and national building and fire code requirements—as well as intrusion alarm systems with multiple protection points both inside and outside your facility.
STANLEY Healthcare’s robust fire detection and alarm systems:
- Provide early warning of smoke and fire detection, giving you as much time as possible to organize safe evacuation.
- Feature intelligent initiating and indicating devices, with individual point addressable and zoned fire alarm system architectures.
STANLEY Healthcare’s intrusion alarm systems:
- Protect your building perimeter doors and windows to sound an alarm during a break-in, or when the door or windows has been opened from the inside.
- Generate an alarm if any windows are broken, indicating a potential break-in.
- Provide 24x7 alarm protection of separate storage, plant and equipment buildings.
- Connect to off-site, U-certified central station monitoring.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200