Find the Right Solution to Secure Each Part of Your Community
Senior Living residents often have diverse levels of independence, and may be living in a range of areas—from independent living apartments to memory care units. For optimal resident and staff safety, each area of your facility likely requires a different type of locking hardware.
STANLEY Healthcare and STANLEY Security offer a number of industry-leading solutions for locking hardware. Highlights include:
- High-quality mechanical access solutions featuring the interchangeable core and Masterkey system
- High-security locks and locking systems, with the first-to-market pedestrian door lock device
- Top-quality panic hardware, offering touchbar and crossbar type devices for hollow metal doors, wood doors, aluminum stile and rail doors, as well as a variety of electronic and security features
Locking hardware solutions from STANLEY Healthcare and STANLEY Security include these features and benefits:
- Door locks, alarms and related hardware to assist facility staff in ensuring patient safety.
- Your single source for the most up-to-date healthcare door safety solutions.
- Optional finish coating (UltraShield™) to inhibit growth of bacteria and other microbes on the surface of the hardware.
- Single-motion egress device with a three-hour UL fire listing.
- Ability to integrate with a fire-rated panic exit device to protect resident lives and the safety of personnel.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200