Visibility and Analytics Solutions to Advance the Quality of Care
STANLEY Healthcare is a recognized leader in visibility and analytics solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency for senior living organizations, hospitals and health systems. Our solutions enable customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas:
- Security and Protection
- Patient and Resident Safety
- Clinical Operations and Workflow
- Environmental Monitoring
- Asset Management
STANLEY Healthcare is an operating division of Stanley Black & Decker, a Fortune 500 company with a track record of innovation and sustained profitable growths.
- Over 5,000 hospital and healthcare systems
- Over 12,000 senior living communities
- Customers include 14 of the 15 US News & World Report Honor Roll hospitals (2015)
- AeroScout MobileView named KLAS Category Leader for RTLS since the inception of the category (2011-2015)
- 2013 Tableau Software Industry Partner of the Year
- Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Aging2.0 Alliance
STANLEY Healthcare is fully committed to reducing environmental impacts by focusing on continuous improvement through waste minimization, prevention of pollution, and maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
STANLEY Healthcare has established a proactive and comprehensive Quality and Environmental Management System which includes the sales, manufacture, design, testing, warehousing, and servicing of patient and resident security and Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) hardware and software for the senior living and acute healthcare markets. This Management System is used by STANLEY Healthcare with locations in Waltham, MA; Lincoln, NE; Ottawa, ON; and Ness Ziona, Israel. The Business Management System is in compliance with the entirety of the ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 Environmental standard. Additional compliance with other ISO standards (e.g. ISO 13485) may be maintained by individual sites.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200