STANLEY Healthcare Announces Arial® 9 Wireless Emergency Call Solution
Next evolution of emergency call provides assisted living communities with built-in wander management capability
WALTHAM, Mass., May 16, 2014 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics to advance the quality of care for the healthcare industry, today announced its upcoming Arial® 9 Wireless Emergency Call solution with built-in wander management capability. The solution will be showcased at the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Conference & Exposition, being held May 19-22 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Arial 9, which will be generally available in Summer 2014, represents the next evolution of emergency call, giving assisted living communities a single solution for multiple resident safety and security applications. In addition to offering wireless Nurse Call functionality from fixed call points and Emergency Call via portable pendants, the Arial 9 solution incorporates the following key functionality:
- Built-in wander management capability, leveraging STANLEY Healthcare's proven RoamAlert® wander management technology;
- Integration of existing nurse call solutions, including wireless portable devices and hard-wired call points;
- Consolidated event management, with secondary reporting of alarms from fire panels and other safety and security systems;
- Advanced reports engine for tracking response times, compliance reporting & resident planning, with scheduled reports and automatic forwarding to e-mail;
- Event notification to mobile devices, IP phones, signs and pagers.
"Arial 9 was developed based on extensive consultation with assisted living providers. They told us that they needed a solution that would cover multiple use cases: not only emergency call, but wander management, access control, reporting and benchmarking, care planning and more," said Mike Webster, Senior Solutions Manager, Long Term Care and Security at STANLEY Healthcare. "We're confident that this new solution delivers the features and functionality that assisted living communities need to increase safety for residents while driving high productivity."
The Arial 9 solution delivers a number of key benefits to assisted living and other senior living organizations:
- Increased safety for all residents: protects against distress, wandering and falls, with secondary notification of other security events such as fire alarms;
- Improved performance: tracks response times & patterns across shifts to drive higher levels of care;
- Higher efficiency: pushes information directly to staff for efficient workflow, and allows management of multiple systems through a single user interface;
- Better resident experience: eliminates sound alarms, and enables residents to call for help at any time.
The Arial 9 solution is compatible with all existing emergency call solutions from STANLEY Healthcare, giving customers a cost-effective way to update their solution to the latest standard. STANLEY Healthcare's solutions are trusted by over 12,000 senior living communities, with 1,400 E-Call systems deployed.
The Arial 9 solution will be showcased at booth 401 at the ALFA Conference & Exposition, along with STANLEY Healthcare's other market leading solutions for wander management, fall management, patient safety monitoring and access control. Attendees will be able to see live demonstrations of Arial 9, including wander management functionality and multiple integrations to other equipment and systems.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200