STANLEY Healthcare Announces the By Your Side™ Customer Support Program for Senior Living
WALTHAM, Mass., April 30, 2015 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of real-time visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, announced today the launch of the By Your Side customer support program for its senior living solutions. The By Your Side program was specifically designed to help STANLEY Healthcare’s more than 12,000 senior living customers maintain safety and security, operate efficiently and streamline reporting requirements. Highlights of the program include:
- Proactive system monitoring to enable STANLEY Healthcare’s support team to receive alerts, and assist in identifying and resolving issues before they impact performance;
- Managed software updates to keep the solution operating at peak performance;
- E-learning and classroom education for technicians, administrators and caregivers;
- Online community to engage with peers and STANLEY Healthcare, and access support resources.
“We believe that By Your Side is the most comprehensive support program available in the senior living industry, and sets a new standard for customer engagement,” says Amit Larom, Vice President of Worldwide Professional Services for STANLEY Healthcare. “Services such as proactive system monitoring, managed software updates, and online engagement through our virtual community enable senior living organizations to extract the maximum value from their investment.”
Structured to span the entire lifecycle of STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions, the By Your Side program combines a range of services at each stage of the customer voyage:
- Planning and Evaluation: STANLEY Healthcare follows a consultative approach to the design of technology solutions for senior living. Site surveys, workshops and planning sessions with key customer stakeholders define the goals of the project, including scope, training needs and integrations to existing systems. These requirements are detailed in a Solution Design document for review and approval.
- Implementation: During the critical implementation phase, project management and field support resources from STANLEY Healthcare work closely with the customer to ensure that the solution meets the design intent, while also coordinating integrations with other vendors. Once installation is complete, extensive system testing validates the solution, and online and onsite training is available to prepare administrators and frontline users.
- Ongoing Support: STANLEY Healthcare’s engagement with customers continues post-implementation with a range of support services. Moving beyond traditional 24/7 technical support, STANLEY Healthcare offers proactive system monitoring and managed software updates. These remotely managed services are complemented by onsite services such as an annual facility inspection, technical training, and onsite repair service with guaranteed response times.* Finally, STANLEY Healthcare helps leaders to stay on top of best practices and interact with peers through its online community, newsletters and regular events.
“STANLEY Healthcare recognizes that selecting and installing a resident safety solution for emergency call or wander management is just the first step towards resident safety. There is a whole series of activities – from staff education to software updates to maintenance – that also need to happen on a regular basis,” says Gene Borys, Vice President of Sales, Senior Living for STANLEY Healthcare. “The By Your Side program gives our customers these necessary supports, while also enabling them to learn best practices from peers so that they can maximize resident safety, meet their reporting requirements and manage risk.”
The program applies to all of STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions for senior living, including the Arial® emergency call solution, RoamAlert® wander management solution and AeroScout® RTLS solutions. Learn more about the By Your Side program and STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions for senior living at the STANLEY Healthcare booth (#501) at the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Senior Living Executive Conference, May 4-7 in Tampa, Florida.
About STANLEY Healthcare
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit stanleyhealthcare.com. Follow STANLEY Healthcare on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
*Onsite repair service is currently available in certain geographic locations. AeroScout, Arial and RoamAlert are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker or its affiliates. By Your Side is a trademark of Stanley Black & Decker or its affiliates.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200