STANLEY Healthcare Continues to Extend its Market Leadership in Senior Living with Innovative New Solutions and Recognition from Key Media Outlets and Customers
Waltham, MA., December 11, 2014 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, continues to demonstrate its leadership in the Senior Living Solutions market, with a broad base of 12,000 customers, extensive portfolio of solutions, recognition from industry experts, new video testimonials from customer advocates, and exceptional industry feedback from the recent LeadingAge conference.
"By collaborating with senior living communities, STANLEY Healthcare is working to elevate resident quality of life with a suite of proven solutions to enable a safe and secure environment, allow for greater resident independence, enhance staff productivity and operational efficiency, and personalize resident care," said Gene Borys, Vice President of Senior Living for STANLEY Healthcare. "It's no longer just about solving a single problem. It's about having a technology platform that gives real insight and allows you to take a proactive approach in a way that ultimately improves the resident experience."
STANLEY Healthcare's solutions were recently featured in the Washington Post, in an article that detailed how Benchmark Senior Living's selection of STANLEY Healthcare's Wander Management Solution influenced one daughter's decision to place her father at a new Benchmark facility. McKnight's Long Term Care News and Senior Housing News have also recently reported on STANLEY Healthcare's advancements in Wi-Fi-enabled Resident Safety Monitoring and Wireless Emergency Call systems.
The company's most recent innovations include:
- Touchless Resident Safety Monitoring – This solution ushers in a new era of proactive and dignified monitoring of senior living residents, by reliably and discretely monitoring individuals at risk of developing pressure ulcers by tracking and reporting on turn management practices. It also supports fall prevention programs by monitoring bed entry and exit, and reports on heart and breathing rate trends as well as sleep quality.
- Emergency Call with Built-In Wander Management – STANLEY Healthcare's Arial® 9 represents the next evolution of emergency call, giving assisted living and other senior care communities a single solution for multiple resident safety and security applications. In addition to offering wireless Nurse Call functionality from fixed call points and Emergency Call via portable pendants, the Arial 9 solution incorporates built-in wander management capability, integration of existing nurse call solutions, consolidated event management, an advanced reports engine, and event notification to mobile devices.
- Cordless Fall Monitoring – The new Bed-Check® Cordless Monitor System includes an easy to use monitor, cordless sensor pad, and a wireless transmitter which enables medical personnel to mount the monitor in a variety of locations to maximize safety, eliminate tripping hazards, and reduce the "nuisance alarms" that are so prevalent in many healthcare settings today. This new solution furthers the company's market leadership: more than 600,000 STANLEY Healthcare fall monitors have been installed in customer facilities in the past five years alone.
To see what customers have to say first-hand, recent video testimonials include:
- The Wales Home: This video discusses The Wales Home's use of STANLEY Healthcare's MobileView software platform. Staff use it to see how many alerts happened per shift and to identify patterns. If residents are calling for help more often, this may indicate The Wales Home needs to increase staff in a particular area. Additionally, response times are recorded so reports show when a resident pushed the button and how long it took a caregiver to respond.
- Gateway Senior Living: This video explores how STANLEY Healthcare has become an essential partner in creating a safe environment for residents, with solutions that help save lives, including an advanced Emergency Call solution.
- Vetter Health Services: The wireless call system at Vetter Health Services helps contribute to a quieter environment while enabling staff to examine and improve resident call times. The use of wireless technology overlaps three of Vetter's corporate initiatives: Quality Care, Quality of Life, and Excellent Teams.
By providing comprehensive consulting, expertise and support to its 12,000 customers, STANLEY Healthcare is focused on empowering senior living organizations to maximize the full value and results of their solutions.
"We're proud to provide best-in-class service to our customers through a Professional Services Organization that delivers a comprehensive suite of professional and support services—impacting outcomes at every stage of the solution lifecycle," said Amit Larom, Vice President of Professional Services for STANLEY Healthcare. "From design implementation and training, to annual services contracts for phone support, onsite system audit and repair, our certified team provides national reach, 24/7 coverage and advanced expertise to enable senior living organizations nationwide to elevate resident quality of life."
To learn more about how STANLEY Healthcare's solutions are helping advance resident quality of life for senior living communities, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com or contact us to set up a discussion on how we can help your community.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200