STANLEY Healthcare to Demonstrate Advanced Real-Time Visibility and Analytics Solutions at Arab Health 2016
Healthcare Professionals to See First-Hand How Innovative AeroScout® Solutions Are Creating Smart Hospitals and Transforming Patient Care
WALTHAM, Mass. and Dubai, UAE, January 14, 2016— STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, will demonstrate the impact of its AeroScout® Real-Time Visibility and Analytics platform at Arab Health 2016 in Dubai on January 25-28, 2016. Visitors to the STANLEY Healthcare stand #SAF30 will be able to explore how STANLEY Healthcare is enabling hospitals and health systems around the world to improve efficiency, increase safety and provide higher-quality patient care.
STANLEY Healthcare is the acknowledged leader in Real-Time Locating Solution (RTLS) technology, with a wide range of market-leading applications:
- Asset Management with integration to medical devices such as infusion pumps for real-time monitoring of location and status, and advanced analytics on utilization rates and run-time.
- Environmental Monitoring for the continual monitoring of temperature and humidity conditions for critical applications such as storage of pharmaceuticals and blood products and conditions in the OR.
- Hugs® Infant Protection for newborns from the risks of abduction and mother/infant mismatches. Hospital-wide visibility over Wi-Fi helps keep infants protected at all times, with automatic alerts for exceptions such as travel to a restricted area.
- Staff Assist for staff members to call for help for themselves or a patient, with alerts showing precise location automatically sent to responders.
- Patient Flow for hospitals and clinics to monitor the status and location of patients, staff, equipment and rooms. Real-time visibility enables hospitals to reduce wait times, increase patient throughout and improve patient satisfaction.
“STANLEY Healthcare is helping hospitals throughout the Middle East operate more efficiently and provide superior patient care by providing real-time, actionable information at the point of care,” said Greg Borecki, vice president of international sales and strategic accounts, STANLEY Healthcare. “We’re looking forward to engaging with regional healthcare leaders at Arab Health 2016 to showcase the latest enhancements to our innovative AeroScout Real-Time Visibility and Analytics Platform.”
STANLEY Healthcare will be exhibiting together with its authorized partner Emitac Healthcare Solutions. “As a STANLEY Healthcare channel partner, we’re pleased to have worked with many of the leading hospitals in the Middle East to deploy STANLEY Healthcare’s RTLS solutions. Empowering caregivers with advanced visibility and analytics solutions at the point-of-care is transforming healthcare delivery as we know it,” said Daoud Shinwari, CEO, Emitac Healthcare Solutions.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200