STANLEY Healthcare to Demonstrate Visibility and Analytics Solutions Transforming Patient Care at The Future of Nursing Care Conference
Caregivers to See First-Hand How Advanced AeroScout Solutions Are Improving the Quality of Care in the U.K.
WALTHAM, Mass. and London, U.K., 18 February, 2016— STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, will demonstrate the impact of its AeroScout Real-Time Visibility and Analytics platform at The Future of Nursing Care Conference on 25 February, 2016 in Salford, U.K.
As front like healthcare workers, nurses are key beneficiaries of the workflow improvements and efficiency gains created by RTLS technology. STANLEY Healthcare will be delivering a presentation reviewing a number of real-life examples of how hospitals around the world are benefiting from RTLS. Entitled “Leveraging Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Technology to Transform Healthcare Delivery and Patient Care,” the session will show attendees how innovative applications of RTLS technology help raise efficiency, increase safety and support higher-quality patient care.
“STANLEY Healthcare’s has helped more than 40 hospitals throughout the U.K. to leverage our AeroScout Real-Time Visibility and Analytics Platform to operate more efficiently and save nurses valuable time that they, in turn, can spend by their patients’ bedsides,” said Kenton Madge, regional vice president of Europe, STANLEY Healthcare. “By providing nurses and other caregivers with actionable information at the point-of-care, hospitals around the world are seeing significant increases in staff and patient satisfaction.”
Among the solutions that will be on display are:
- Asset Management: Real-time tracking of a wide range of equipment, including IV pumps, mobile diagnostic equipment and patient handling equipment;
- Environmental Monitoring: 24/7 monitoring of refrigerators and freezers in the Laboratory, Pharmacy, Blood Bank and Food Services to ensure that materials are stored within the prescribed temperature range;
- Patient Flow: Real-time visibility to the status and location of patients and providers in the OR, A&E or clinics;
- Hugs Infant Protection: Hospital-wide security for newborn infants to protect them against the risk of abduction and mother/baby mismatches;
- Staff Assist: Personal protection for staff members to enable them to call for help for themselves or others in an emergency.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200