STANLEY Healthcare Extends the IoT in Healthcare at HIMSS15 with Real-Time Visibility and Analytics
Builds on Its Pioneering RTLS Applications with New Solutions for Visual Analytics and Wayfinding to Make IoT a Reality for Patients and Providers
WALTHAM, Mass., April 7, 2015 — STANLEY Healthcare, the KLAS Category Leader for Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) for the fourth consecutive year, will demonstrate the impact of its Real-Time Visibility and Analytics platform as a key technology of the Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare at the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition in Chicago, Illinois, April 12-16, 2015. Visitors to the STANLEY Healthcare booth #2844 will be able to experience through interactive demonstrations how STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions are pushing IoT in healthcare to the next level.
“STANLEY Healthcare pioneered the IoT in healthcare, working with hospitals and health systems in the development of RTLS solutions to increase safety and security for patients and staff, improve operational efficiency and reduce costs,” says Gabi Daniely, Vice President of Solutions, Products and Marketing at STANLEY Healthcare. “Now, through a range of new innovations and partnerships, we are extending the impact and reach of IoT to help the best health systems get even better.”
New Solutions and Partnerships
At HIMSS15, STANLEY Healthcare is showcasing new innovations and partnerships, including:
- MobileView® Analytics*, the visual business intelligence platform for the STANLEY Healthcare AeroScout® RTLS solutions – Powered by the best-of-breed data visualization platform from Tableau Software, MobileView Analytics transforms patient, staff and asset location and status data into powerful visual information. By enabling dynamic data visualization and exploration through intuitive and interactive dashboards, MobileView Analytics opens the door to new levels of operational insight to make better decisions, identify process improvement opportunities, and apply predictive analytics to optimize performance. Dashboards are available for STANLEY Healthcare’s AeroScout Patient Flow, Asset Management, Environmental Monitoring and Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring solutions.
- Partnership with Connexient to add MediNav™ Wayfinding solution to STANLEY Healthcare’s solution portfolio – MediNav Navigator v. 2.0 provides a door-to-door approach to wayfinding, enabling hospitals to address some of the most common complaints on HCAHPS surveys, particularly difficulties with wayfinding and parking. Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons and market-leading indoor positioning technology, MediNav helps hospitals to improve the patient experience and achieve higher efficiency by reducing missed and late appointments.
STANLEY Healthcare’s leadership position in RTLS will be recognized through speaking engagements at HIMSS15 for STANLEY Healthcare customers and executives:
- IoE in Healthcare: At the Nexus of Technology, Strategy and Culture
Presenter: Ashley Simmons, Director of Innovation Development, Florida Hospital
Location: Cisco Connected Health Summit
Date: Monday, April 13, 2015, 12:15 PM
- Real-Time Visibility & Analytics Extends the IoT In Healthcare
Presenters: Gabi Daniely, Vice President of Solutions, Products and Marketing, and Joel Cook, Senior Healthcare Solutions Director, STANLEY Healthcare
Location: Intelligent Health Pavilion Innovation Theater
Date: Tuesday, April 14th, 1:30 PM
- Using RTLS to Enhance Patient Flow and Care Team Coordination
Presenters: Lauren Fiedler, MSIE, and Sue Ertl, MSN, RN, University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
Location: Education Session 182 (room W192)
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2:30 PM
Intelligent Health™ Pavilion
STANLEY Healthcare is a founding member of the Intelligent Health Pavilion (IHP), booth #6656, which showcases emerging technologies to improve workflow, communications and care delivery. The hospital-wide impact of real-time visibility and analytics will be on display at the IHP, with STANLEY Healthcare’s solutions represented in six of the nine model environments:
- OR: Staff Workflow; Patient Flow with MobileView Analytics dashboards;
- ICU/NICU: Infant Security; Staff Duress; Asset Management with MobileView Analytics dashboards, integration to CareFusion IV pumps and alerts to mobile devices
- LDRP: Infant Security with integration of live security camera images, and alerts to Ascom VOIP handsets and mobile devices;
- ED: Patient Flow with RoomCheck™ room status displays and integration to Extension Healthcare alarm management software for mobile device alerting; Environmental Monitoring with MobileView Analytics dashboards;
- Supply Chain: Asset Management with MobileView Analytics dashboards and integration to Smith Medical IV pumps;
- Ambulatory Care: Staff Workflow with integration to Critical Alert nurse call solution; Patient Flow; and Asset Management.
STANLEY Healthcare will be live tweeting throughout HIMSS15 from the Cisco Connected Health Summit, keynote sessions and education sessions. Attendees at HIMSS15 are invited to join in the conversation and share the best examples of the IoT in action at HIMSS15 by tweeting to @STANLEYHealth. Or stop by the STANLEY Healthcare booth and give us your thoughts on the impact and potential of IoT in healthcare.
Find STANLEY Healthcare at booth 2844 and kiosk 19 of the Intelligent Health Pavilion, booth 6656.
* MobileView Analytics is a limited-release version. The final, commercial version may differ from the description here.
MobileView and AeroScout are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker or its affiliates. RoomCheck is a trademark of Stanley Black & Decker or its affiliates. MediNav is a trademark of Connexient.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200