STANLEY Healthcare Launches “Hugs Champion” Initiative to Recognize Excellence in Infant Security
Campaign will promote awareness of infant security, foster industry dialog nd spread best practices
WALTHAM, Mass., June 8, 2016 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, announced today the launch of the Hugs Champion campaign to celebrate dedicated healthcare professionals who make infant security a personal priority and show leadership within their organizations. Visitors to the STANLEY Healthcare booth #719 at the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) Convention will have the opportunity to share their stories on how they are making a difference to the security of the infants in their care. AWHONN is taking place in Grapevine, Texas, June 11-15.
In addition to acknowledging individual excellence, the campaign is intended to foster industry dialog on infant and patient security, with the following specific aims:
- Promote awareness of infant abduction and infant/patient security;
- Provide peer role models for best practices in infant/patient security;
- Aid STANLEY Healthcare’s customers in the effective use of STANLEY Healthcare’ Hugs Infant Protection solution to increase safety and efficiency.
STANLEY Healthcare will be highlighting the Hugs Champion program on an ongoing basis through its publications, communications to customers, social media with the hashtag #HugsChampion and at major industry events such as the AWHONN Convention.
“As the leading vendor for infant protection, we feel both special gratitude towards the thousands of professionals who have placed their confidence in Hugs, and a special responsibility to lead the industry forward in partnership with our customers,” says Diane Hosson, Senior Director of Security Solutions for STANLEY Healthcare. “We know that infant security requires focus and dedication from individuals across the hospital, from IT staff to security professionals to the OB nurses who use the solution on a daily basis. The Hugs Champion program is a way for us to recognize the contribution of these many individuals while at the same time refining and promoting best practices for infant security.”
The Hugs solution is the market leader in infant protection, helping to protect over 1.5 million infants a year at more than 1500 hospitals worldwide. Hugs pioneered many of the features that are now the standard in infant protection:
- Multiple layers of security, including exit protection, tamper detection and continual supervision of each infant tag;
- Automatic tag enrollment so that infants are protected as soon as the Hugs tag is applied;
- Intuitive user interface design and multiple options to push information to staff;
- Automatic and audible mother/infant matching with the Kisses component for Hugs.
Now with the new generation of Hugs on Wi-Fi, STANLEY Healthcare is once again leading the industry by extending infant protection to all parts of the hospital with an enterprise solution designed for mission-critical security applications.
Visit the STANLEY Healthcare booth #719 at the AWHONN Convention to learn more about the proven performance of Hugs and the groundbreaking features of Hugs Wi-Fi. You can also follow the Hugs Champion conversation on social media with the hashtag #HugsChampion.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200