STANLEY Healthcare Partners with Surecom to Bring Arial Emergency Call Solution to Australian Market
Agreement builds on long partnership and expands the range of solutions available to the Australian aged care industry
WALTHAM, Mass. and BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia, 25 August, 2016 —STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of smart living solutions for the aged care industry, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with long-standing Australian partner, Surecom, to bring the Arial® Emergency Call solution to Australia. Surecom is an established STANLEY Healthcare Connected Partner and brings more than 10 years of experience in designing, installing and supporting technology solutions for the aged care setting.
The Arial solution is an advanced platform for resident and facility security which has proven itself at over 1400 aged care facilities. It gives communities a single solution for multiple applications, including:
- Wireless nurse call functionality from fixed call points and emergency call via portable pendants;
- Built-in wander management capability, leveraging STANLEY Healthcare’s proven RoamAlert® wander management technology;
- Integration of existing nurse call solutions, including wireless portable devices and hard-wired call points;
- Consolidated event management, with secondary reporting of alarms from fire panels and other safety and security systems;
- Advanced reports engine for tracking response times, compliance reporting & resident planning, with scheduled reports and automatic forwarding to e-mail;
- Event notification to mobile devices, Voice over IP (VoIP) phones and staff badges, signs and pagers. Complete details on the alert—including the resident, the location and the time—enable staff members to plan their response together with colleagues.
“We are very pleased to be expanding our relationship with Surecom by bringing the proven performance of Arial to the Australian market,” said Lee Lister, Regional Vice President, APAC and Middle East, STANLEY Healthcare. “Surecom’s unique expertise in solutions for aged care and its nation-wide presence make them the ideal partner for STANLEY Healthcare’s continued growth in Australia.”
Established in 2002, Surecom has built a national reputation for communications and technology solutions that enable clients in healthcare and other industries to increase productivity, enhance customer experience and lower operating costs. The company has successfully deployed STANLEY Healthcare solutions at a number of leading healthcare facilities in Australia, including PresCare, one of the most technologically progressive aged care service providers in the country, offering community care and residential services throughout the state of Queensland.
“Our focus is on delivering the most advanced technology solutions to aged care facilities to help them improve resident quality of life and staff efficiency,” said Charlie Cockerell, General Manager of Surecom. “After more than a decade of working together, we know that STANLEY Healthcare shares our commitment to technology optimised for the unique challenges of aged care. The Arial solution gives us yet another solution to meet the varying needs of our many aged care customers.”
To learn more about Arial in Australia, contact Charlie Cockerell at +61 (07) 3514 9121, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200