STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase a Broad Array of New Innovations for Safety, Security and Efficiency at Argentum 2016
New solutions, features, integrations and services enable assisted living organizations to efficiently and effectively deliver care to a wider range of residents
WALTHAM, Mass., May 4, 2016 —STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of smart living solutions for senior living, today announced its program for the Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference, May 9-12 in Denver, Colorado. The STANLEY Healthcare booth #115 will highlight key product innovations and new integrations enabling senior living communities to better navigate the complexities of different state regulations.
New Integrations for the Arial® Emergency Call Solution
In addition to providing wireless emergency call, the Arial solution is a comprehensive platform for resident safety and security. The Arial software is capable of integrating events from a wide range of systems and providing that information on a range of mobile devices. Key integrations include:
- TekTone Nurse Call Integration: Alerts from a variety of TekTone systems can be displayed in the Arial software and sent to mobile devices. Senior living communities now have a means to meet UL 1069 requirements for a wired nurse call system in skilled nursing environments while taking advantage of the greater flexibility of wireless emergency call in assisted or independent living.
- Mobile Notification Integrations: Working with the leaders in staff communication, STANLEY Healthcare offers senior living communities a wide range of options for notification of system events via Voice over IP (VoIP) phones and staff badges. With complete details on the alert—including the resident, the location and the time—staff members can plan their response together with colleagues, all without the need to carry an extra messaging device.
- Fire Panel and Security Integrations: The Arial solution supports integration of most fire alarm panels for secondary reporting of fire alarms, as well as access control systems, intrusion alarm panels and other building automation systems. When combined with Arial’s mobile notification options, these integrations enable staff to quickly respond to emergencies.
New Arial® Emergency Call Pendant
The new pendant for the Arial Emergency Call solution is 60% smaller and lighter than the current pendant, and features a range of improvements for both residents and staff members, including a large button, positive feedback to confirm that the pendant has been activated or cleared, and new options for easier alarm clearing by staff.
M200 Fall Monitor System
The M200 is the culmination of STANLEY Healthcare’s 30+ years of pioneering work in electronic Fall Management, combining the widest set of features with an intuitive user interface and flexible deployment options. The result is a single unit capable of meeting multiple use cases and state regulations. Key benefits include:
- Highly configurable to enhance existing Fall Management programs;
- Multiple alarm options support individualized care plans;
- Improves safety while saving time for caregivers;
- Allows healthcare professionals to be more proactive in reducing falls.
New Support Options
STANLEY Healthcare recognizes that long-term customer success requires a long-term partnership. As part of the By Your Side™ customer care program, STANLEY Healthcare has redesigned its service and support offering to meet the diverse needs of the senior living industry, from single-facility operators to national organizations. The three new tiered options – EssentialCARE, AdvancedCARE and PremiumCARE – give senior living communities flexibility, predictability and most importantly peace of mind. Key features of STANLEY Healthcare’s support options include:
- 24/7 technical support;
- Proactive system healthcheck
- Software update management;
- Online and in-person education;
- Online Support Community and self-serve portal;
- Video access to support via mobile app;
- Annual onsite facility inspection;
- Onsite repair service.
“Assisted living communities and other senior living organizations are challenged to expand the range and quality of their resident care, with the goal of comprehensive but also individually tailored services,” said Senior Solutions Manager for LTC and Security, STANLEY Healthcare. “Our goal at Argentum is to demonstrate practical and effective ways to realize this by integrating the best technology to create a platform that empowers caregivers to serve residents in better ways.”
The Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference is being held May 9-12 in Denver, Colorado. Find STANLEY Healthcare at booth 115. In addition, senior living communities are invited to visit the Experience Center at STANLEY Healthcare headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts. The Experience Center enables customers to interact first-hand with STANLEY Healthcare solutions in a state-of-the art simulated healthcare settings. A brand new Senior Living Apartment simulates an independent and assisted living apartment and features Wi-Fi based Emergency Nurse Call system and Dome Light integration. It joins a model environment of a skilled-nursing facility.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200