STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase How Visibility Solutions and Analytics are Driving Safer and More Efficient Healthcare at RFID Journal LIVE! 2014
WALTHAM, Mass., March 31, 2014— STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will be attending RFID Journal LIVE! 2014 with the full range of its AeroScout® RTLS solutions, recently named KLAS Category Leader for RTLS for the third consecutive year. The solutions can be previewed “in action” in the new A Day in a Medical Center with STANLEY Healthcare video.
RFID Journal LIVE!, April 8-10 in Orlando, Florida, is the world's largest event dedicated to radio frequency identification and related technologies, with a significant focus on healthcare. STANLEY Healthcare will be demonstrating how its innovative visibility and analytics solutions are moving healthcare RTLS beyond locating to applications that directly impact safe and efficient delivery of patient care:
· Patient Flow optimization for hospitals and clinics, through monitoring the status and location of patients, staff, equipment and rooms. Real-time visibility enables hospitals to design more efficient work routines, reduce wait times, increase patient throughout and improve patient satisfaction.
· Infant Protection for newborns from the risks of abduction and mother/infant mismatches. Hospital-wide visibility over Wi-Fi helps keep infants protected at all times, with automatic alerts for exceptions such as travel to a restricted area.
· Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring for automated 24/7 monitoring of hand hygiene events & opportunities. Data are automatically captured for detailed analysis and compliance reporting.
· Environmental Monitoring for the continual monitoring of temperature and humidity conditions for critical applications such as storage of pharmaceuticals and blood products and conditions in the OR.
· Asset Management with integration to medical devices such as infusion pumps for real-time monitoring of status, and advanced analytics on utilization rates and run-time.
· Patient Safety Monitoring for non-invasive monitoring of motion, heart rate and sleep patterns for improved management of pressure ulcers and patient falls. Automated alerts provide caregivers with timely reminders, while trending information enables individualized care planning and proactive interventions.
“This is an exciting time for RTLS in healthcare,” said Steve Elder, Senior Marketing Manager at STANLEY Healthcare. “For years, hospitals have struggled with major inefficiencies that impact the patient experience and financial performance. With visibility into the interrelationships of patients, staff and assets provided by RTLS, providers finally have data to help them reengineer their operations to improve workflow, maximize room and asset utilization, increase patient safety and ultimately drive a better patient experience.”
STANLEY Healthcare’s MobileView® Analytics business intelligence dashboard enables visualization of the complex data gathered by its RTLS solutions. Based on visual analytics from Tableau Software, the global leader in rapid-fire business intelligence software, MobileView Analytics provides real-time views of data, with the ability to drill down to specific data points and create new views on the fly to understand trends in asset utilization, temperature and humidity exception events, the flow of patients in clinics and other complex processes.
Visit STANLEY Healthcare at booth #313 at RFID Journal LIVE! to learn more about these and its other solutions for healthcare.
About STANLEY Healthcare
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com and follow STANLEY Healthcare on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
AeroScout and MobileView are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker or its affiliates. Information is subject to change without notice.
stanleyhealthcare [at] lewispr [dot] com
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200