Stanley Healthcare to Showcase Market-Leading Enterprise Visibility Solutions at Safety & Security Asia 2013
WALTHAM, Mass., May 6, 2013– STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of safety, security and operational efficiency solutions for the healthcare industry, has officially launched a robust healthcare solutions EcoSystem in Southeast Asia, bringing together offerings such as the AeroScout® Real-Time Location System (RTLS), Hugs® Infant Protection Solution, Stanley InnerSpace® Storage Solutions and WanderGuard® Wander Management – all provided by one trusted company. Stanley Healthcare’s enterprise visibility solutions are used by more than 17,000 hospitals and long-term care organizations around the world.
“The Asia-Pacific region is key to Stanley Healthcare’s expansion in emerging markets. Our employees are actively working with healthcare organizations in Singapore, China, Japan, Australia and other countries to implement best in class RTLS solutions that enhance patient and staff safety, while achieving a variety of operational efficiencies to reduce costs and improve the quality of patient care,” said Ricardo C. Berrios, Vice President of Emerging Markets for Stanley Healthcare.
At the Safety & Security Asia 2013 exhibition in Singapore, May 7-9, 2013, Stanley Healthcare will feature solutions in five key areas:
- Clinical Operations & Workflow—operating room, emergency department and clinic patient flow solutions, as well as staff workflow offerings to improve operational efficiency
- Environmental Monitoring—Wi-Fi-based temperature and humidity monitoring solutions to free up valuable clinician time and help ensure optimal conditions for safe patient care
- Patient Safety—fall management, automated hand hygiene monitoring and wireless nurse call solutions to automate and improve processes that support patient safety
- Security & Protection—infant protection, pediatric security/elopement, wander management, staff security and facility security solutions to help protect at-risk patients, long-term care residents and staff
- Supply Chain & Asset Management—asset tracking and management, supply chain management and storage solutions to reduce costs, improve utilization rates and help ensure availability of supplies and equipment for optimal patient care
About Stanley Healthcare
Stanley Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The Stanley Healthcare EcoSystem enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These integrated solutions are complemented by consulting, training and Transformational Lean™ process reengineering. Stanley Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.StanleyHealthcare.com.
AeroScout, Hugs, InnerSpace and WanderGuard are registered trademarks of Stanley Healthcare. Information is subject to change without notice.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200