STANLEY Healthcare Takes Enterprise Visibility to the Next Level for Healthcare Organizations at HIMSS14
KLAS Category Leader for RTLS Will Demonstrate a Unified Visibility Platform and Business Intelligence Tools to Drive Outcomes
WALTHAM, Mass., February 18, 2014 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of safety, security and operational efficiency solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will be showcasing how its innovative visibility solutions and analytics are driving better outcomes for hospitals and health systems at HIMSS14 in Orlando, Florida on February 24-26, 2014.
Visitors to STANLEY Healthcare's exhibit #6947 will see the most comprehensive line of Wi-Fi Real-Time Location System (RTLS) solutions, recently named KLAS Category Leader for RTLS for the third consecutive year. A video demonstration showing "A Day in the Life" of 30 visibility applications at a medical center will give attendees a chance to experience the full range of STANLEY Healthcare's solutions: Patient Flow, Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring, Patient Safety Monitoring, Staff Assist, Infant Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Patient Security and more.
In addition, 17 use cases based on STANLEY Healthcare's solutions will be showcased in the Intelligent Hospital Pavilion, which presents emerging technologies in healthcare to improve workflow, communications and the delivery of patient care. STANLEY Healthcare's solutions will be shown in seven of the eight model care environments and the Wall of Knowledge, demonstrating the wide-ranging impact of its solutions in the Supply Room, Pharmacy, Step Down Unit, ED, ICU, OR, and Labor and Delivery.
"Our vision is to empower hospitals and health systems with visibility solutions and analytics to advance the quality of care in entirely new ways," said Jason Santamaria,
president of STANLEY Healthcare. "By leveraging the full potential of RTLS and business intelligence, our customers have new means to ensure safety and security, improve the patient experience, optimize clinical workflow and increase operational efficiency at departmental, facility and system-wide levels."
STANLEY Healthcare will be showcasing a number of new solutions and enhancements to its core MobileView software platform – including the new MobileView 5.0 software – which gives hospitals real-time visibility into the status of patients, equipment and staff, as well as insight into complex processes to drive improvement:
- MobileView Analytics, an advanced business intelligence dashboard to optimize workflow, using visual analytics from Tableau Software, the global leader in rapid-fire business intelligence software. MobileView Analytics provides intuitive views and dashboards with key performance indicators, and the ability to drill down to specific data points and create new views on the fly to understand trends in asset utilization, temperature and humidity conditions, the flow of patients and staff and hand hygiene compliance rates.
- Hugs Wi-Fi Infant Protection, the first solution to offer hospital-wide protection to infants, with the ability to monitor the location and status of infants not only within the department (OB, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics) but anywhere within the facility covered by Wi-Fi. The web-based MobileView software enables staff members to perform day-to-day tasks from any web-enabled Windows® device for smoother workflow, and alerts can be directed to IP phones, Vocera badges, text message or e-mail so that nurses and other staff can respond immediately wherever they are.
- AeroScout Patient Flow, providing hospital- and clinic-wide visibility to improve patient satisfaction and operational efficiency. By monitoring the status and location of people and resources, the solution provides data for real-time enterprise awareness and robust business intelligence to measure performance, identify trends and pinpoint opportunities for process improvement. The associated RoomCheck application extends visibility at the room level, with tablet displays providing real-time information on room status, patient information, staff in the room, current location of patient, room temperature and more.
- Patient Safety Monitoring, an innovative and non-invasive technology solution that addresses pressing care issues, including the reduction of pressure ulcers and patient falls, while improving staff efficiency. The solution provides caregivers with timely and reliable trending information via PC or mobile device, thereby enabling individualized care planning and proactive interventions.
In addition, several STANLEY Healthcare customers and executives will be speaking at the conference on how real-time visibility combined with business intelligence is driving gains in efficiency and improving the patient experience:
Using RTLS, Business Intelligence and Integrations to Improve Asset Management
Presenter: Chris Gutmann, Director, Clinical Engineering, Yale-New Haven
Location: Intelligent Hospital Symposium
Date: Sunday, February 23, 10:00 am – 10:40 am ET
Oregon Health & Science University Streamlines Equipment & Delivery Processes using Wi-Fi based Visibility
Presenter: Gabi Daniely, VP Solutions, Products & Marketing, STANLEY Healthcare
Location: Cisco Booth (1453)
Date: Monday, February 24, 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm ET
RTLS Center of Excellence: Staff Workflow & Business Intelligence
Presenter: Ashley Simmons, Director, Performance Improvement, Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Location: Intelligent Hospital Pavilion Leadership Theater
Date: Monday, February 24, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Advancements in Patient Safety and Security Solutions
Presenter: Diane Hosson, Director, Security Solutions, STANLEY Healthcare
Location: Intelligent Hospital Pavilion Innovation Theater
Date: Tuesday, Feb 25th, 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm ET
Topic: Business Intelligence: Advance the Quality of Care
Presenter: Joel Cook, Healthcare Solutions Director, STANLEY Healthcare
Location: Intelligent Hospital Pavilion Leadership Theater
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 1:00pm – 1:30pm ET
In keeping with the theme of how Visibility Drives success, visitors to the STANLEY Healthcare booth will have the rare opportunity to see and be photographed with the STANLEY No. 9 Ford Fusion race car in person during exhibit hours.
Visit STANLEY Healthcare at the HIMSS 2014 Conference, February 24 – 26, 2014 at booth #6947, or pre-schedule a meeting at http://marketing.aeroscout.com/LP=396.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200