For many years, teams from STANLEY Healthcare have participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, a key fundraising and awareness event for the Alzheimer’s Association. It started quite naturally and spontaneously, a reflection of our many years of serving the senior living industry and helping caregivers keep residents with dementia safe.
Both professionally and personally, we understand the devastating impact of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia on the individuals affected, their loved ones and the people who care for them.
That’s why this year STANLEY Healthcare is participating in 11 Alzheimer’s Walks around the country, as a proud supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association. And we would love for our customers, colleagues and friends to join us!
Interested in joining our team? Sign up here.
Walk Locations and Dates
- September 26, 2021: Cambridge, MA (Greater Boston)
- October 9, 2021: San Diego, CA
- October 10, 2021: Lincoln, NE
- October 16, 2021: Portland, OR
- October 16, 2021: San Antonio, TX
- October 23, 2021: Orlando, FL
- November 6, 2021: Atlanta, GA
- November 6, 2021: Nashville, TN
- November 6, 2021: Dallas, TX
- November 13, 2021: Philadelphia, PA
- November 13, 2021: Tampa, FL