Arial Contact Sensor
Wireless, Battery-Operated Door Alarm
The Arial Contact Sensor is a completely wireless, battery-operated signaling device that includes a built-in side-mounted magnetic reed switch with external magnet that supports a 0.6” (15mm) gap. The magnet rests on a mounting bracket and is connected by chain to the transmitter so that a response is required at the door to cancel the alarm and reset the magnet.
Fully supervised, the Arial Contact Sensor signals an alarm on low battery and if the internal case tamper switch is activated (that is, if the case is opened).
• Completely wireless - battery operated
• Use where staff response is required at the door
• Fully supervised, with case tamper switch
• Easy installation
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200