Nurse Call Systems
Improves Process, Safety and Quality of Care
The integration of real-time visibility with a Nurse Call system enables a variety of process, safety and quality of care improvements. Staff wearing Wi-Fi tags are located precisely when entering or existing patient rooms, anywhere in the department or throughout the hospital.
Common Use Cases Include:
- Automated Status Updates - Control dome lights based on staff presence in room. Show different light color based on staff role. Automatically cancel calls when staff enters or exits the room
- Call Routing - Quickly locate assigned staff members throughout the department/unit, enabling rapid response time to patients by routing calls to the closest staff member.
- Advanced Reporting - Historical location data enables recording when a staff member was in a patient room, duration of time spent with a patient, and the time it took to respond to a patient event
- Route Alerts through Nurse Call System - MobileView alerts can be routed to a specific caregiver through the Nurse Call system
Rauland Responder 4 & 5
Hill-Rom NaviCare Nurse Call
West-Com Nurse Call Systems WestCall
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200