AeroScout Temperature Tags - T5a, T5b, T5c
Identify and React to Temperature Problems
Temperature tags are used in areas that require strict temperature ranges such as refrigerators for pharmaceuticals, organs, blood bags, vaccines, tissues and food. They are also used in data centers and network closets, where sensitive electronic equipment needs to be monitored or in blanket warmers and food delivery carts.
The T5a tag is FDA registered and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- The T5a tag on-board temperature sensor range is -30°C to +75°C (-22°F to +167°F).
- The T5b tag external temperature sensor range is -60°C to +140°C (-76°F to +284°F).
- The T5c tag external temperature sensor range is -200°C to +140°C (-328° F to +284°F).
Leverages Existing Wi-Fi Network
Requires no dedicated sensor network, no hard wires and is easy to implement.
A broad range of scheduled and on-demand reports that are required for logging and reporting data for regulatory compliance.
Alerting and Corrective Actions
Alert dashboards and automated notifications to communication devices enable immediate reaction and corrective action logging.
MobileView software provides a graphical user interface for viewing all or a group of monitored units on a hospital floor along with the relevant alert indications.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200