VoIP and Communication Devices
Send Arial Alerts to Multiple Devices for Streamlined Response to Events
The integration of VoIP and Communication devices to the Arial Emergency Call Solution enables senior living communities to leverage their existing phones and communication devices to send alerts from Arial to staff members. With complete details on the alert—including the resident, the location and the time—staff members can plan their response together with colleagues, all without the need to carry an extra messaging device.
Common Use Cases:
- VoIP Phones - The Arial solution supports integration of Spectralink and Ascom IP phone systems over an Ethernet gateway. Each handset is added to the system as a messaging device, and can receive all alert types generated by the Arial system. In addition, devices can be assigned to zones to direct alerts to specific staff members, with automatic call escalation to a wider group if the alert is not responded to within a configurable time period.
- Smart Phones - Full details on all alerts can be sent via text or email to both IOS and Android smartphones.
- Pagers - WaveWare or TAP Protocol pagers can be configured to receive alerts from Arial.-
- Overhead Display Signs - Provides visual notification of alarms including details to direct staff more efficiently.
- Dome Lights - When a resident pushes the button on a call station, the dome light outside the resident room activates—in this way, staff members know exactly which room and resident the alarm came from. When the alarm is reset on the call station, the dome light automatically resets as well. The solution can cover single and double-occupancy rooms with separate color-coded indication for each resident, as well as distinguish between bed and bath transmitters.
Spectralink IP Phone
Ascom IP Phone
TAP Protocol Pager
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200