PORTSMOUTH, NH, February 5, 2021 — STANLEY Healthcare today announced that it has been named the Best in KLAS winner for Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report. This is the eighth time that the company’s MobileView platform has earned the top-ranked position in the RTLS category.
STANLEY Healthcare was selected based on performance scores compiled from healthcare providers at hospitals and IDNs throughout the United States and Canada. KLAS independently monitors vendor performance through the active participation of thousands of healthcare organizations, and tens of thousands of healthcare professionals.
“This acknowledgement is particularly gratifying this year when our hospital and health system customers have faced daunting challenges,” said Troy Dayon, President of STANLEY Healthcare. “We have heard time and again that real-time location technology has been invaluable during the COVID-19 crisis, when every piece of equipment is desperately needed, and now, when every dose of vaccine is precious and has to be properly monitored. Our focus when we entered the pandemic was to help our current customers rapidly expand their solution to address the patient surge, and make it easier for new customers to get RTLS up and running quickly and entirely remotely. I believe it is this responsiveness to the market that has once again contributed to our recognition as Best in KLAS for RTLS.”
Adam Gale, CEO and President of KLAS, said, “Each year, thousands of healthcare professionals across the globe take the time to share their voice with KLAS. They know that sharing their perspective helps vendors to improve and helps their peers make better decisions. These conversations are a constant reminder to me of how necessary accurate, honest, and impartial reporting is in the healthcare industry. The Best in KLAS report and the awards it contains set the standard of excellence for software and services firms.”
In 2020, STANLEY Healthcare made a number of enhancements to its RTLS platform, including a redeveloped Patient Protection solution along with a number of quick-deploy bundles to help hospitals respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The MobileView software underpins STANLEY Healthcare’s AeroScout® platform, a leader in RTLS solutions for healthcare with over 2 million tags deployed, as well as the Hugs® system, the leading solution for infant protection. In all, the MobileView platform supports a wide range of use cases impacting care delivery throughout the enterprise:
- Asset Management: Real-time visibility to the location and status of mobile medical equipment, driving higher utilization rates and eliminating costly manual searches;
- Environmental Monitoring: Automation of monitoring of refrigerated storage units across multiple sites, for increased reporting accuracy, redirection of staff time to patients and cost avoidance;
- Infant/Patient Protection: Facility-wide protection for infants and patients, with 24/7 visibility to location and status in all parts of the hospital;
- Patient Flow: Real-time visibility of patients in the OR, ED and Clinics for reduced wait times, streamlined care team communications, increased capacity and higher patient and family satisfaction;
- Staff Protection: Personal protection for at-risk healthcare workers in the ED, Mental Health, OB and beyond;
- Staff Workflow: Real-time location of caregivers to optimize workflow, automate nurse call functionality and maximize reimbursement.
KLAS is a data-driven company on a mission to improve the world's healthcare by enabling provider and payer voices to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals, KLAS collects insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver reports, trending data and statistical overviews. KLAS data is accurate, honest and impartial. The research directly reflects the voice of healthcare professionals and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. To learn more about KLAS and the insights we provide, visit KLASresearch.com.