LTC-Senior Living Resident Safety
Reduce Adverse Events with Real-Time Monitoring of Resident Safety
Senior living residents and their families expect high-quality care, including assurance of safety and security. They want environments that are aesthetically pleasing—and that preserve the independence and dignity of the people who live there. WIth STANLEY Healthcare's Arial Events Management, Notification and Reporting Platform, senior living communities have a flexible and extensible solution for meeting those expectations.
Proven, user-friendly and automated resident safety systems
Arial stands out for its ability to reliably, efficiently and elegantly to serve a wide range of organizations—from small, one-location communities to national networks with many facilities and diverse requirements spanning skilled nursing, assisted living and independent living.
- Centalize event management, notification and reporting within and across communities
- Meet diverse resident and regulatory needs, including providing a UL listed nurse call system in skiled nursing facilities where required
- Integrate wander management with emergency call functionality
- Capture and analyze robust data to support high quality care and efficiency
- Put notifications in staff members' pockets with the Arial Mobile App for Android and iOS devices
- Accelerate installation and reduce costs of ownership by leveraging existing WI-Fi investments
- Extend functionality to manage multiple systems, including fire panel, access control, wired nurse call equipment and fall management
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200