Predictive Fall Monitoring
You do everything you can to prevent falls in your senior living community. But when one occurs, it’s impossible to know exactly what caused it—and what injuries the resident may have sustained.
Or is it? While it used to be impossible to achieve such visibility, STANLEY Healthcare’s Foresite Eldercare™ is changing that.
This next-generation solution supports around-the-clock monitoring of residents’ movements. It empowers you to prevent more falls by proactively detecting conditions that could lead to one. And when a resident does fall, it arms you with evidence about what happened and why.
How does Foresite Eldercare deliver this visibility? By bringing together some of the latest, most innovative technologies—including artificial intelligence, deep machine learning and predictive analytics.
How it works
Foresite Eldercare combines sensors and software to revolutionize the way senior living communities monitor and care for patients:
- As no human ever could, the solution’s bed sensors and wall-mounted depth sensors continuously monitor and interpret residents’ movements.
- The sensors communicate that data to Foresite Eldercare software.
- The software then transforms the data into game-changing insights for improving care planning and in-the-moment decisions.
The solution does all of that while preserving your residents’ privacy and dignity—and complying with HIPAA requirements.
- Continuous and automatic fall risk assessments beyond what human observation alone can provide
- Imminent bed exit alerts, giving staff the opportunity to intervene before a fall occurs
- Fall detection and post-fall intervention, delivering the detailed knowledge needed for appropriate follow-up evaluation and care
- Proactive health alerts to better understand and predict care needs
- Enhanced resident and family satisfaction
- Improved performance in value-based payments and ratings systems through reduction in avoidable adverse events
See for yourself
Read the solution overview for more details on how Foresite Eldercare works—and how it can help you transform the way you care for your residents.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200