SUNY Upstate Medical University
State University of New York Upstate Medical University faces the same challenges as many other hospital organizations—increased pressure to improve efficiency and preserve capital.
- Reduction in capital purchases
- Reduced pharmaceutical and food spoilage
- Better throughput and improved patient safety in the O.R.
- Increased staff satisfaction
- Facility expansion with no staff expansion in Clinical Engineering
- Clinical engineers focused on equipment maintenance, and clinical staff focused on patient care
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200