Patient Safety Monitoring
Improve and Maintain Quality Resident Safety with Real-Time Monitoring
EVERY YEAR in the United States alone, millions of residents are treated for fall-related injuries and pressure ulcers. These avoidable events raise the costs of resident care by billions of dollars.
Understanding fall and pressure ulcer risk, prevention and protection is critical to improving resident quality of care, resident satisfaction outcomes and cost. The good news is STANLEY Healthcare can help senior living, long term care and rehabilitation facilities manage the health care needs of at-risk fall or pressure ulcer patients.
Automated alerts for turn management and bed exits
STANLEY Healthcare’s Patient Safety Monitoring solution is a Class 1 FDA medical device registered, HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based solution that safely and effectively monitors a group of residents at all times while allowing healthcare professionals perform their daily duties. Rely on us to:
- Reduce the risk of assisted living acquired pressure ulcers by knowing when to turn residents
- Effectively monitor residents at risk for resident falls, reducing need for sitters
- Obtain reliable information to determine individual care plans
- Provide resident care with dignity with undetectable technology
- Eliminate resident discomfort with a completely touch-free solution
More than 12,000 senior living and long-term care communities around the world look to STANLEY Healthcare for innovative quality, safety, and efficiency solutions that help improve the outcomes of resident care. With hundreds of customer success stories and proven ROI, STANLEY Healthcare is uniquely positioned to help you with your patient safety needs.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200