Patient Fall Alert System
STANLEY Healthcare is the Leader in Electronic Fall Monitors
More than 600,000 STANLEY Healthcare fall monitors have been installed in customer facilities in the past 5 years alone.
Falls are all too common
Over 1,000 falls per year occur in a typical large, acute-care hospital, with between 30-50% of the falls associated with reports of injuries.
A patient who falls has a more difficult recovery
Falls can change a person's physical and mental health and can cause their health to rapidly decline.
Falls are costly for facilities
Operational costs for patients who fall and sustain serious injuries are shown to be £ 8.000 higher than for patients without falls.
Falls can lead to liability issues
When a patient falls, a healthcare facility can be found negligent and be held responsible for the consequences.
Supports fall reduction initiatives
STANLEY Healthcare's fall management solution continuously monitors patient movement that could lead to falls
Preserves patients’ sense of safety and dignity
Supports interventions tailored to individual needs and reduces nuisance alarms.
Alerts staff with actionable, reliable information
Supports workflow and rounding routines.
Delivers important data
Easily documents intervention data to improve processes
Helps staff focus on patient care
Easy to use and guides staff on which interventions to apply and when
STANLEY Healthcare Helps Nurses Keep Patients Safe with Free Fall Prevention CEUs
Falls among older patients and other at-risk patients are very common. In fact, as many as 75% of all residents fall every year in nursing care, and in acute care, falls make up about 38% of all adverse events. This three-part free, CEU program on fall prevention can help you keep patients safe and help your institution meet the Joint Commission's National Patient Safety Goals:
- M202RA-T Fall Prevention, Part 1: Risk Assessment (0.5 hr) – The purpose of this program is to provide nurses an understanding of who is at risk for trips and falls in a healthcare facility, and which elements in the environment also put patients at increased risk for falls.
- M202RB-T Fall Prevention, Part 2: Preventative Strategies and Products (0.5 hr) - The purpose of this program is to provide nurses with information about the wide variety of preventative strategies and products that can be used to reduce the risk of injury from falls.
- M202RC-T Fall Prevention, Part 3: A Comprehensive Fall Prevention Program (0.5 hr) – The purpose of this program is to provide nurses with a description of how to set up a comprehensive fall prevention program in their facility, including how to properly report a fall by creating a thorough post-fall assessment.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200