Patient Fall Alert System
STANLEY Healthcare is the Leader in Electronic Fall Monitors
Falls are all too common. Over 1,000 falls per year occur in a typical large, acute-care hospital, with between 30 - 50% of the falls associated with report or injuries. Lack of effective fall management programs are costly for facilities too. Operational costs for patients who fall and sustain serious injuries are typically $13,000 higher, not including the liability consequences.
STANLEY Healthcare Supports Fall Reduction Initiatives
STANLEY Healthcare’s fall management solution continuously monitors patient movement that could lead to falls. Our fall monitors support interventions tailored to individual needs and reduce nuisance alarms thereby preserving a patient’s sense of safety and dignity. By alerting staff with actionable, reliable information, our fall monitors support workflow and rounding routines.
Clinical staff prefer the STANLEY Healthcare fall monitors because they help them focus on patient care - with its ease of use that guides clinicians on which interventions to apply and when. Plus, the fall monitor easily documents intervention data to improve processes.
STANLEY Healthcare Helps Clinicians Keep Patients Safe with Free Fall Prevention CEUs
This three-part free, CEU program on fall prevention can help you keep patients safe and help your institution meet the Joint Commission's National Patient Safety Goals:
- M202RA-T Fall Prevention, Part 1: Risk Assessment (0.5 hr) – The purpose of this program is to provide nurses an understanding of who is at risk for trips and falls in a healthcare facility, and which elements in the environment also put patients at increased risk for falls.
- M202RB-T Fall Prevention, Part 2: Preventative Strategies and Products (0.5 hr) - The purpose of this program is to provide nurses with information about the wide variety of preventative strategies and products that can be used to reduce the risk of injury from falls.
- M202RC-T Fall Prevention, Part 3: A Comprehensive Fall Prevention Program (0.5 hr) – The purpose of this program is to provide nurses with a description of how to set up a comprehensive fall prevention program in their facility, including how to properly report a fall by creating a thorough post-fall assessment.
Contact us today to find out why more than 1,000,000 STANLEY Healthcare fall monitors have been installed in customer facilities in the past 8 years.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200