STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase Advanced Real-Time Visibility and Analytics Solutions at HIMSS AsiaPac15
Healthcare Professionals Provided Opportunity to Explore First-Hand How AeroScout® Solutions are Transforming Healthcare Delivery
WALTHAM, Mass. and SINGAPORE, September 4, 2015 — STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of visibility solutions and analytics for the healthcare industry, will demonstrate the impact of its AeroScout Real-Time Visibility and Analytics platform at the HIMSS AsiaPac15 Digital Healthcare Week in Singapore on 6-10 September, 2015. Visitors to the STANLEY Healthcare stand #206 will be able to explore how STANLEY Healthcare is enabling hospitals and health systems around the world to improve efficiency, increase safety and provide higher-quality patient care.
STANLEY Healthcare is the acknowledged leader in Real-Time Locating Solution (RTLS) technology, with a wide range of market-leading applications:
- Asset Managementwith integration to medical devices such as infusion pumps for real-time monitoring of location and status, and advanced analytics on utilization rates and run-time.
- Environmental Monitoringfor the continual monitoring of temperature and humidity conditions for critical applications such as storage of pharmaceuticals and blood products and conditions in the OR.
- Hugs® Infant Protectionfor newborns from the risks of abduction and mother/infant mismatches. Hospital-wide visibility over Wi-Fi helps keep infants protected at all times, with automatic alerts for exceptions such as travel to a restricted area.
- Staff Securityfor staff members to call for help for themselves or a patient, with alerts showing precise location automatically sent to responders.
- Patient Flowfor hospitals and clinics to monitor the status and location of patients, staff, equipment and rooms. Real-time visibility enables hospitals to reduce wait times, increase patient throughout and improve patient satisfaction.
- Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoringfor automated 24/7 monitoring of hand hygiene events & opportunities. Data are automatically captured for detailed analysis and compliance reporting.
These real-time visibility solutions are supported by MobileView® Analytics*, the visual business intelligence platform for STANLEY Healthcare RTLS solutions. MobileView Analytics transforms patient, staff and asset location and status data into powerful visual information. By enabling dynamic data visualization and exploration through intuitive and interactive dashboards, MobileView Analytics opens the door to new levels of operational insight to make better decisions, identify process improvement opportunities, and apply predictive analytics to optimize performance. Dashboards are available for STANLEY Healthcare’s Patient Flow, Asset Management, Environmental Monitoring and Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring solutions.
“We’re pleased to be able to showcase how our innovative solutions are transforming healthcare delivery throughout Asia Pacific,” said Greg Borecki, vice president of international sales and strategic accounts, STANLEY Healthcare. “By giving caregivers and managers visibility into what’s happening in their hospital in real time, and arming them with actionable intelligence, we’re helping the best healthcare systems become even better. HIMSS AsiaPac15 provides us with an excellent opportunity to share best-practices and engage directly with key healthcare leaders in the region.”
* MobileView Analytics is a limited-release version. The final, commercial version may differ from the description here.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200