STANLEY Healthcare to Showcase Integrated Solutions for Resident Safety, Security and Operational Efficiency at LeadingAge 2013
New Advancements in Emergency Call, Cordless Fall Management and Resident Safety Monitoring
WALTHAM, Mass., October 24, 2013 – STANLEY Healthcare, a market leading provider of safety, security and operational efficiency solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will be showcasing its latest innovations and comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the senior living industry at the 2013 LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo, October 28-30 in Dallas, Texas.
STANLEY Healthcare is a trusted partner to more than 12,000 senior living organizations around the world, offering a broad range of solutions to enable a safe and secure environment, promote resident independence, and enhance staff productivity and operational efficiency.
The company will be highlighting three new developments that further expand options for senior living communities to provide the highest levels of care with dignity:
- Resident Safety Monitoring for timely and reliable trending information to enable individualized care planning and proactive interventions for falls or pressure ulcers.
- Bed-Check® Cordless Fall Monitor System to maximize safety, eliminate tripping hazards, and reduce "nuisance alarms."
- Arial® 8.1 Emergency Call software platform to integrate resident safety, facility management and building automation systems.
In addition, the STANLEY Healthcare booth #3210 will feature the full range of its solutions for senior living:
- Resident Safety Solutions: Emergency call, fall management, and automated hand hygiene monitoring to automate and improve processes that support greater safety.
- Security Solutions: Wander management, staff security and facility security to help protect residents and staff.
- Efficiency Solutions: Asset management and temperature & humidity monitoring to locate key equipment, monitor refrigerated storage units, and help ensure optimal conditions for safe resident care.
The company also will be hosting a series of learning events in its booth at LeadingAge 2013. These free sessions will focus on leveraging technology to achieve person-centered care, and will enable delegates to learn best practices from their peers and subject-matter experts from STANLEY Healthcare. Topics include Real-Time Location System (RTLS) solutions for senior living, integrated access control, and a customer case study on Wi-Fi-based resident emergency call, featuring Brendalee Piironen of The Wales Home.
"Our goal is to be the single, lifetime partner for senior living communities for their entire resident safety and facility management needs," says Diane Hosson, Director of Security Solutions at STANLEY Healthcare. "At LeadingAge this year, we really want to engage with delegates to understand their needs and share our vision of the future, based on our more than 20 years of helping senior living communities unlock the value of technology to deliver a better resident experience."
Visit STANLEY Healthcare in booth #3210 at the 2013 LeadingAge Annual Meeting and Expo held in Dallas, Texas, October 28-30, 2013.
Let's start a conversation today
- North America +1 (888) 622-6992
- International +1 (781) 216-9200